- Anand, K.J.; Sepanski, R.J.; Giles, K.; Shah, S.H.; Juarez, P.D. Decreased pediatric intensive care unit mortality among Latino children after a multilevel health care delivery intervention. JAMA Pediatr. Doi:10.1001/jamapediatrics.2104.3789. Published online February 23, 2015.
- Juarez, PD, Matthews-Juarez, P, Hood, DB, Kilbourne, B, Baktash, SH, Rogers, GL, Saxton, AM, Langson, MS. Black:White Disparities in Lung Cancer Mortality: Applying Big Data Analytics and an Exposome Approach. The Grand Challenge, Health Data Sciences Institute, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, July 2015.
PEER REVIEW PANELS
- Member, Special Emphasis Panel, NIEHS Children’s Health Exposure Analysis Resource (CHEAR) Data Repository, Analysis, and Science Center (U2C), Research Triangle, NC, June 2015.
- Member, Special Emphasis Panel, NIEHS P50 Children’s Environmental Health Centers. Arlington VA, April 2015.
NATIONAL AND REGIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCES
- Juarez PD, Kilbourne B, Baktash S, Rogers, G, Matthews-Juarez, P, Hood D, & Langston, M. A Study of Black:White Disparities in Lung Cancer Mortality in the Context of Big Data Analytics and the Exposome. The Grand Challenge, Health Data Science Institute, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, TN. September 2015.
- Juarez, PD. Invited Speaker. The Exposome: a new Science of Health Disparities Paradigm. NIEHS Exposure Science and the Exposome Webinar Series, Tuesday, September 29, 2015, 10:30 am -12:30pm.
- Juarez, PD. Invited Speaker. The Public Health Exposome: Research Implications for Latino Health. Latino Health Equity Conference. Long Beach, CA. April 17, 2015.
- Juarez, PD & Matthews-Juarez, P. Invited Panel. The Public Health Exposome: A systems approach towards understanding the spatial/temporal dynamics of environmental exposures, adverse health outcomes, and cancer health disparities. Spring 2015 Symposium: The Cancer Exposome: Innovation at the Intersection of Environmental Exposure & Disease Pathways. Duke Cancer Institute, Duke Integrated Toxicology and Environmental Health Program, and Duke Superfund Research Center. Duke University, Durham, NC. Friday, April 3, 2015
- Juarez, PD. Guest Lecture. Interactive Mapping Memphis. Just Care Family Network. Memphis, TN. February 28, 2015.